Identification of Carers
Your practice works in Partnership with The Princess Royal Trust to identify and offer support to patients of any age who have caring responsibilities for someone who is ill, disabled or elderly. If you are a carer, or the person being cared for, please let the Practice know so that we can update our records. Reception staff will provide you with a form for completion.
The Princess Royal Trust, Dundee Carers Centre, Seagate House, 132-134 Seagate, Dundee DD1 2HB
Tel: 01382 200442
Welfare Rights Officer
We are very fortunate to have a Welfare Rights Officer based in the surgery every Wednesday offering a free, impartial and confidential service to our patients on a wide variety of services.
Appointments can be made at reception.
- General benefits advice, benefits checks, form filling
- Representation at appeals tribunal
- Attendance/Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence Payment
- Income support/pension credit/working tax credit
- Information regarding rent arrears and the eviction process
- Money advice and debt counselling